If you wish to study at Nasarawa State University Keffi, it’s time to apply as the NSUK Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Nasarawa State University Keffi which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the NSUK Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is NSUK Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The NSUK Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is NSUK Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the NSUK Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does NSUK Write Post UTME?
NO! Nasarawa State University Keffi will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
NSUK Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is NSUK Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the NSUK Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on NSUK cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose NSUK as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Nasarawa State University Keffi must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Nasarawa State University Keffi on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at NSUK ?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
NSUK Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 160 marks in the 2023 UTME and possessed a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2023 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as the 1st Choice Institution must change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two thousand Naira only through the following steps:
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2024 Post-UTME Screening Portal at https://ug.nsuk.edu.ng/application#/
- Create an account/Profile Set-up
- On creating a Profile, fill the open forms as follows:
- Click application type and select 2023/2024 POST-UTME application
- Create an e-mail address and password
- Login with the e-mail and password used in creating an account/profile
- Select payment for Screening through the available options
- Fill in your personal and contact details
- Upload the following:
- Passport photograph
- A’level Qualification (For DE Applicants only)
- SSCE details for both UTME/DE Applicants
- Fill in the scratch card purchase
- Application completed
- Print out the following:
- Application Summary
- Download payment invoice
Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Nasarawa State University Keffi Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.