The NECO Result 2022 has been released online and this is how to check NECO Result for 2022/2023 June/July SSCE by yourself using your PC or smartphone.
All you need to do is follow the guide below to access your NECO SSCE Result. Let’s get started.
As you may already know, the NECO June/July exam is taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
When will NECO Result be released?
The National Examinations Council (NECO) 2022 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) results have been released and uploaded online to www.neco.gov.ng.
What you need to check NECO Result 2022
Before you can check any of the National Examination Council, NECO Result you are required to purchase a token which will serve as a scratch card in the checking process. We have published detailed guidelines on how to do that.
SEE: How to Purchase NECO Result Token for SSCE, BECE & NCEE
How to Check NECO Result
- Go to the NECO result-checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2022
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now, you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
1. Kindly visit the NECO result-checking portal via https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
2. Select your exam year. i.e. 2022
3. Select your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUNE/JULY)
4. Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Click on ‘Check Result’ button and your result will be printed out.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
If you see ‘No CA3’ instead of your result, read the following to resolve it.
NECO ‘No CA 3’ Meaning and How to Resolve
What is CA3: Continuous Assessment for students of 3.
What does it mean by No CA 3: It means your school did not upload their Student’s continuous assessment 3 on our database and as such the result of such candidate will not be released.
How can I solve it: Go to the office where your candidates wrote the exam and you are required to pay Twenty Thousand Naira for the last submission all payments must be made into NECO TSA ACCOUNT.
How Schools Can Make payment for Late CA 3 Submission:
If you did not upload your candidate’s CA 3 at the appointed time you’ll be required to pay a late fee charge, before you’ll be able to upload any candidate’s CA3.
The fee for late CA 3 upload can be found here https://www.neco.gov.ng/fees-payments/ and is required before any candidate will be allowed to check their results.
Use these steps to make payment for late CA 3:
- Log into your SSCE internal account with your username and password.
- From your dashboard, you can either click on the Make Payment button or use the Payment button located on the side menu to begin your purchase.
- Select CA 3 option and click on the Submit button.
- You’ll be redirected to the Remitta web page to complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll be able to upload your CA 3. Launch the offline application and enter each Candidates CA 3 that was not uploaded previously.
In conclusion, candidates cannot do anything to solve the issue. Contact your school to do the needful as specified by NECO.
Searches related to 2022 NECO Result
- result.neco.gov.ng 2022
- neco token
- is 2022 neco result out
- neco 2022 result release date
- https //result.neco.gov.ng 2022
- when is neco result 2022 coming out
- neco result checker pin
- neco result 2022 release date
- when will neco result be out for 2022
- how to check neco result without scratch card
- neco result checker pin
- my neco result login
- how to check neco result without exam number
- neco token
- how to check neco 2022 result