If you wish to study at Lagos City Polytechnic, it’s time to apply as the Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Lagos City Polytechnic which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Lagos City Polytechnic Write Post UTME?
NO! Lagos City Polytechnic will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Lagos City Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Lagos City Polytechnic cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Lagos City Polytechnic as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Lagos City Polytechnic must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Lagos City Polytechnic on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Lagos City Polytechnic?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Lagos City Polytechnic Admission Requirements
How to Apply for Lagos City Polytechnic Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Admission for Full Time ND Programmes is through JAMB. Candidates who sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) during the year but who did not choose LCP as one of their choice of institutions and now wish to attend LCP should contact the Admissions Officer of LCP promptly and provide details of their UTME particulars.
Other candidates seeking admission into Full-Time programmes can equally contact the Admissions Officer for advice firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for other programmes should apply directly to:
THE REGISTRAR, LAGOS CITY POLYTECHNIC (LCP) 6/7, Bashiru Oweh Street, Ikeja for Application Forms at a cost of N5,000 for ND and HND programmes.
ADMISSION/ REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FRESH STUDENTS
- Obtain Teller from Admissions/Enquiries Officer for payment of Application fee at designated Bank.
- Present payment teller to the bursary and obtain an Application form.
- Present Application Form immediately to Admissions/Enquiries Officer for guidance on the completion of the Application Form and on documents to be submitted with the form.
- Returns completed Application Form to the admission/Enquiries officer and get a date for the post UTME test.
- Write the UTME test and get a date for the collection of Admission Letter depending on your performance.
- Collect Admission Letter and go to the Bursary for directives on payment of the non-refundable Acceptance-Fee and other fees.
- Proceed for your Medical test at the designated Centre.
- Proceed to MIS with your Letter of Admission for directives on the payment of fees.
- Pay your fees as directed by Bursary/MIS and proceed to the Admissions/Enquiries Officer with payment document and obtain
- Registration Forms and complete as directed.
- Submit completed Registration Forms to the Admission/Enquiries Officer with the evidence of Medical text from designated Centres
- Submit Verification Cards for the Verification of the 0/Level result(s) presented for admission.
- Collect MIS Form from Admissions/Enquiries Officer in which your MATRICULATION number has been indicated
- Proceed to the MIS with your MIS Form for registration of courses for the Semester. (Every student must register for Courses every semester.)
- Proceed to your Head of Department and Director of school for the endorsement of course Registration Form,
- Proceed to the Bursary with all your payment documents, Course Registration Form issued by MIS for documentation and accreditation for examination formalities.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Lagos City Polytechnic Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.