If you wish to study at Koladaisi University, it’s time to apply as the KDU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Koladaisi University which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the KDU Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is KDU Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The KDU Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is KDU Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the KDU Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does KDU Write Post UTME?
NO! Koladaisi University will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
KDU Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is KDU Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the KDU Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on KDU cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose KDU as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Koladaisi University must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Koladaisi University on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at KDU?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
KDU Admission Requirements
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and met the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting the KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for KDU Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Fill in your personal details and click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N5000 (Excluding Bank charges of N350)
After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/admission or contact: The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through:
Email: [email protected]
Or Call Admission Office
0808 430 1409-Whatsapp enabled
0705 575 4888
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Koladaisi University Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.