If you wish to study at Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa, it’s time to apply as the Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Write Post UTME?
NO! Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Admission Requirements
How to Apply for Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Eligible Applicants are to visit the College Edu-Portal via Url: http://portal.kscoeankpa.edu.ng/
- Go to Prospective Students’ Module and select ‘New Applicant’.
- Select “Create Account” to fill the displayed form using JAMB Registration Number as Username and Password, use valid E-mail Address and Phone Number(s), as required.
- Click on “Sign Up” to submit the account.
- Re-login as “Returning Applicant” and click on ‘Generate Reference’ to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
- Select either ‘Print’ to get a hardcopy of the PIN and proceed to any commercial bank using REMITA platform to make payment, OR Make Payment’ for direct online payment using ATM Debit Card.
- Return to the Login page as “Returning Applicant” to query the payment made.
- Complete the POST-UTME Screening Form online with correct Information, upload a passport-size photograph and other necessary documents, as required.
- Preview the page to ensure all information provided are correct.
- Click “SUBMIT”
- Print out the Completed Form with other evidence of payment and proceed to the College Admissions Office for further instructions.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Kogi State College Of Education Ankpa Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.