The Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, JKUAT University Student Portal Login can now be accessed by new and current students.
Scholarships & Opportunities:
If you are looking for the student portal of the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT University), you can access it below.
Table of Contents
What can you do on JKUAT University Student Portal?
JKUAT University Student Portal is for new and prospective students of the school to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease
Some of the things you can do on the School Portal include Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calender, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
What is JKUAT University Portal Login?
- JKUAT University Student Portal – https://portal.jkuat.ac.ke/
How to Login to the JKUAT University Student Portal
To access the portal, you will need your Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Student Login ID and Password respectively. Then, open your browser on your smartphone and follow the steps:
- Go to the JKUAT University Student Portal Login Page listed above.
- Under the Portals menu, Select your preferred program e.g Undergraduate Program.
- Log in with your Login ID and Password.
- Finally, Click on the Submit or Login button.
- You should be redirected to your official portal where you can access all the information you need.
I forget my Student ID or Password, How do I Reset it?
If you forgot your JKUAT University Student Portal login information, you can still retrieve or reset it.
To retrieve or reset your password, First, visit the student portal above, then click the forgot password link below the sign-in form then follow the info below.
- Enter the email address you supplied while creating your account.
- Click the
Send Reset Linkbutton. A password reset link will be sent to your email address.
- Log into your email and click on the password reset link. This will redirect you back to the portal and provide you with a page where you can create a new password.
- If a new password was created successfully, you will be redirected to the login page. Log in with your student ID and the new password which you created.
You can as well visit the school ICT if you have issues with the JKUAT University Student Portal.
When you are able to log in to the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Student Portal, you can be able to:
- Manage your enrolment in the University
- Access your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your personal information details
- View student announcements
- and many more
If you have any questions regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.