JAMB Portal Login 2023 www.jamb.org.ng – Access and Login to JAMB Portal, JAMB E-facility Portal for Printing Result Slip, Admission Letter Printing, Correction of Data, Condonement of Illegitimate Admission, Application For Change Admission Letter, Retrieval of Registration Number, Inter-University Transfer, Check Admission Status and more.
Sometimes navigating the JAMB Portal can be confusing, so I write a list of all essential JAMB portals to perform different services.
All you have to do is click the direct link to the jamb.gov.ng JAMB E-Facility Portal of your chosen and Login is required to use the intended service.
JAMB E-facility Portal www.jamb.org.ng
JAMB E-facility Portal Login is where you Login or even register a new JAMB profile. If you want to login to your JAMB Profile. The link below will take you directly to the page.
- JAMB E-facility Portal Login – https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- JAMB Profile Creation Portal – https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ValidateeMail
- Reset your JAMB Portal Password – https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/forgot
is JAMB Portal open for 2023/2024?
YES! The JAMB Portal is open for 2023/2024 UTME registration.
JAMB Page for the 2023/2024 Admission Exercise is now OPEN and ACTIVE for all Candidates.
Applicants can also verify their O’level and A’level results if they have been uploaded successfully.
About JAMB UTME and Direct Entry Registration 2022/2023
JAMB Registration form for 2022/2023 CBT is out online at jamb.org.ng. Thus, sales of form have started and JAMB will announce the exact closing date. Here is the guide, requirements and all you need to know that will walk you through the registration process.
Therefore, persons who seek admission into Nigeria’s Federal, State and Private Universities, Federal, State and Private Polytechnics, Colleges of education and other specialized institutions should take note.
How to enter the JAMB e facility 2023
- Open your web browser.
- Make sure you’re using a good browser that allows desktop mode, like Chrome, Brave, etc.
- Copy and paste this link or click to continue (https://www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/)
- Enter your email address (used for registration) and your login password.
JAMB Portal for Different Services
JAMB Portal to Print Examination Slip
This JAMB Portal is where candidates can reprint their examination slips to get their exam information. You will need your JAMB Reg Number OR e-Mail OR GSM Number to access this Portal.
- JAMB Exam Slip Portal – https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/PrintExaminationSlip
- Mock Exam Slip Portal – https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEMockResults
JAMB Portal for Result Printing
This JAMB portal allows candidates to request for printing of result slips. This portal may require you to login to your JAMB E-facility Portal.
JAMB Result Portal – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
JAMB Portal for Admission Letter Printing
This allows candidates to print Admission letters. Only candidates with admission will be able to use this portal. Also, Candidates can print their admission letter for their institution/course of choice, which is now different from the course/institution offered initially. A new admission letter can be printed after processing.
JAMB Admission Letter Portal – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/adminprinting.htm
JAMB Application For Change Admission Letter Portal – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/changeadmin.htm
JAMB Portal for Correction of Data
Candidates can apply for correction of Names, Date of birth, State/Local Government and Gender. Payment is required for this service.
JAMB Data Correction Portal – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/correction.htm
JAMB Portal for Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (With or Without Reg. Number)
Late Application: ₦3,500 and Condonement of Illegitimate Admission: ₦5,000. This requires filling out the form which shall go through the approval process. Registration Number shall be issued upon approval of the Application.
Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (Without Reg. Number) JAMB Portal – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/condonementIllegitimateAdm.htm
Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (with Reg. Number) – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/condonementIllegitimateAdmRegno.htm
Candidates can print their admission letter for their institution/course of choice, which is now different from the course/institution offered initially. A new admission letter can be printed after processing. You must remember your Reg. Number to use this service.
JAMB Portal for Retrieval of Registration Number
Did you forget your Registration Number? Use this portal to recover it. This portal may require you to login to your JAMB E-facility Portal.
Retrieval of Registration Number JAMB Portal – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
JAMB Portal for Inter-University Transfer (From Nigerian or Foreign Universities)
This portal allows candidates to move from one Institution to another within Nigeria. This portal also allows candidates from foreign Institutions to transfer their admission to a Nigerian Institution.
This portal may require you to login to your JAMB E-facility Portal.
Inter-University Transfer JAMB Portal – https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
JAMB Admission Status Portal
This allows candidates to check their admission status. This is necessary before going ahead to make payment for Admission Letter Printing. Payment is NOT required for this service. JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Portal can also be accessed on this portal.
This portal may require you to login to your JAMB E-facility Portal.
JAMB Admission Status Portal – https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
Why is my JAMB portal not opening?
Here are the possible reasons why you can’t log in to JAMB CAPS;
- You did not type the correct password.
- Your email address is not correct.
- Your device doesn’t have enough mobile data.
- The network signal is not strong enough to open JAMB CAPS.
- JAMB CAPS portal maybe under brief maintenance.
If your email address is correct but you still can’t sign in to JAMB CAPS, it may be because of the wrong password. You can reset the password on your device or via email.
JAMB Brochure Portal
- Check on JAMB for the 2023/2024 doc.
How to Accept or Reject Admission on Jamb Portal- Jamb Portal
- Visit the JAMB e-facility portal login at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your email address and password in the required fields and login.
- Then search for “Check Admission status” and click on it.
- Select your exam year, enter your JAMB registration number in the column of your choice, then click the “ACCESS MY CAPS” button.
- Select “Admission Status” in the left panel.
- Find and click the “Search” button in front of your JAMB registration number to load your account.
- You can now accept/reject your incoming offer under “Admission Profile“.
If you have been offered admission, the Accept Admission and Decline Admission buttons will be active (clickable)
If you have NOT been offered entry, the Accept and Reject buttons are inactive (not clickable and are greyed out)
JAMB admission message | JAMB login portal
The SMS from JAMB indicating that you have been offered entry have the following form:
Dear candidate, congratulations, you have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS. Please visit the JAMB E-facility Site at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./login or download the JAMB CAPS Mobile App from the App Store to accept or decline this entry offer before it expires. Click here to download the mobile app.
If you received the message above, congratulations. You have been officially accepted by Jamb. The school of your choice will accept you even if your name has not been added to the admissions list.
How to check JAMB Portal for Transfer Approval- JAMB portal login
- Visit the jamb portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your email address and password in the required fields and log in.
- Then search for “Check admission status” and click on it.
- Select your exam year, enter your JAMB registration number in the column of your choice, then click the ” Access my CAPS” button.
- Click click on Transfer Approval.
JAMB CAPS transfer approval
- Finally, click the “Accept” or “Decline” button to accept / decline the course transfer.
How Can I Login to my JAMB CAPS?
JAMB login is centralized. The implication is that you have to login the same way to do everything. Therefore, the login procedure is similar to what you see above.
Why would anyone want to login into JAMB CAPS? Well, this is the JAMB portal that allows you to check your admission status and make a decision. By making a decision, we are talking about accepting or declining your admission offer from JAMB.
As a reminder the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board login is no longer the www.jamb.org.ng portal, the one you are looking for will be www.jamb.gov.ng portal. You then go to the e-facility JAMB portal as above and supply your information.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are planning to write JAMB UTME 2023, click here for the information you need.
What is the error message you are getting? Is it an incorrect password/username or another error? That is the most common one and you can easily click on the “forgot” password link to retrieve your password. You can also go to https://jamb.gov.ng/support to get support from JAMB directly.
Check the procedure in the previous section to log in and check your profile.