Login to JAMB CAPS Portal, Check your Admission Status, and Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS 2022/2023 – If these are your needs, then read on as I have covered the whole process step by step.
Scholarships & Opportunities:
JAMB UTME and Direct Entry Candidates that have confirmed their Admission Status on the JAMB CAPS are required to show their acceptance or rejection of the admission offer through the JAMB CAPS Login.
Some institutions may not publish the list of candidates admitted into their various programmes on their portal or notice board. So, admission seekers are advised to check JAMB CAPS to track their admission status continually.
Table of Contents
What is JAMB CAPS?
CAPS is an acronym for Central Admission Processing System, it’s a portal where admission seekers can express the ACCEPTANCE or REJECTION of their admission offer.
It guarantees that the admissions process is of a very high standard, transparent, and credible.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is expected to include a “marketplace” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go to request students in Nigeria who meet their cut-off points.
Who can use JAMB CAPS?
Any candidates that registered for JAMB can make use of the platform. But acceptance or rejection of admission is obviously for candidates who have been offered admission by an institution.
Am I required to pay to use JAMB CAPS?
No payment whatsoever is required to use the portal. You just need to follow the details below to log in to JAMB CAPS Portal and use the service for Free.
How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using Computer
- STEP 1: You can access the JAMB E-facility by going to the following website: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- STEP 2: Fill in the required fields with the Email Address and Password you created during registration, and then log in.
- STEP 3: Now, look for the Check Admission Status link and click on it.
- STEP 4: Choose the year of your examination, enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column, and then click on the option that says “Access my CAPS.”
- STEP 5: On the left panel, select the “Admission Status” option.
- STEP 6: To load your profile, look for the button labelled “Search” that is located in front of your JAMB Registration Number, and then click on it.
- STEP 7: Under ‘Admission Profile,’ you can now accept or reject your admission offer.
If you have been offered admission, you will see buttons labelled Accept Admission and Reject Admission (clickable), as highlighted in Red below.
If you have not yet been offered admission, the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be inactive (unclickable and greyed out), as highlighted in Red below.
Admission Status details (highlighted in blue) may differ.
If you have not yet been offered admission, please keep checking.
NB: Acceptance/rejection of admission offer is free!
Candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission. They will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school where they have been admitted.
How to Accept or Reject Program / Course Transfer on JAMB CAPS
1. Go to the JAMB E-facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
2. Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns, and then log in.
3. Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
4. Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column, and click on the ‘Access my CAPS’ button.
5. Click ‘Transfer Approval‘.
6. Finally, click the ‘Accept‘ or ‘Reject‘ button to accept/reject the course transfer.
Information for those who are yet to be admitted on JAMB CAPS:
- Candidates who have not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on the JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will process their admission. Recommended: How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal / Profile.