If you wish to study at Igbinedion University Okada, it’s time to apply as the Igbinedion University Okada Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Igbinedion University Okada which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Igbinedion University Okada Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is Igbinedion University Okada Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Igbinedion University Okada Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Igbinedion University Okada Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Igbinedion University Okada Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Igbinedion University Okada Write Post UTME?
NO! Igbinedion University Okada will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Igbinedion University Okada Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Igbinedion University Okada Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Igbinedion University Okada Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Igbinedion University Okada cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Igbinedion University Okada as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Igbinedion University Okada must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Igbinedion University Okada on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Igbinedion University Okada?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Igbinedion University Okada Admission Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.Also, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidates are required to show evidence of application to JAMB.
UTME Requirement: Candidates applying for admission must sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities.
Age: Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Okada Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Click the following link for the Pre-Registration form for the 2021 2022 Academic Session
The procedure for the 2021/2022 Application for Undergraduate Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to Pay with Interswitch or print out the payment ticket and proceed to d bank of choice to pay with Etransact.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Igbinedion University Okada Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.