iCOLLEGE is a Private College in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. All the latest news and vital information about the iCOLLEGE can be found on this page.
Table of Contents
- Registration Number: 2010/FE07/076
- Institution Location: Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, Western Cape
- Qualification Types: FET Certificate, National Certificate
- Type of education institution: Private College
iCOLLEGE provides students fully paid courses, which means that students only have to pay the registration fee. Their vision is to empower the youth of South Africa and make them employable. Only full-time courses are offered at their campuses. There are 17 campuses nationwide. Once their students graduate, they are offered job placements at the companies that sponsored them during their study period.
iCOLLEGE Qualifications offered
- Information Technology
- Public Administration
- Wealth Management
- Human Resources Management
- End-User Computing
- Call Centre Support
- Project Management
- Business Administration Services
Consult the website or contact any of the campuses mentioned below for information regarding fees.
- Johannesburg CBD
- Pretoria CBD
- Polokwane CBD
- Thohoyandou CBD
- East London
- Cape Town CBD
- Durban CBD
Applications may be done online.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: