If you wish to study at Federal University Ndifu-Alike, it’s time to apply as the FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Federal University Ndifu-Alike which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the FUNAI Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is FUNAI Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The FUNAI Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is FUNAI Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the FUNAI Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does FUNAI Write Post UTME?
NO! Federal University Ndifu-Alike will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is FUNAI Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the FUNAI Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on FUNAI cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose FUNAI as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Federal University Ndifu-Alike must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Federal University Ndifu-Alike on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at FUNAI ?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
FUNAI Admission Requirements
- Candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2023 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME and candidates who applied to study Law must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME Screening.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery, 200 for Law and a minimum of 150 for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME. However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery and Law programmes.
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2023/2024 Admission Screening
- Click on 2023/2024 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2023/2024 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Test.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Federal University Ndifu-Alike Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.