If you wish to study at Federal University Lafia, it’s time to apply as the FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Federal University Lafia which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the FULAFIA Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is FULAFIA Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The FULAFIA Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is FULAFIA Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the FULAFIA Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does FULAFIA Write Post UTME?
NO! Federal University Lafia will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
FULAFIA Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is FULAFIA Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the FULAFIA Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on FULAFIA cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose FULAFIA as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Federal University Lafia must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Federal University Lafia on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at FULAFIA ?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
FULAFIA Admission Requirements
- Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
- Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on September 16, 2023, and close on November 30, 2022. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2022/2023 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
- Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Fill the application form correctly and click the “Submit” button.
NB: Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Federal University Lafia Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.