If you wish to study at Federal University Kashere, it’s time to apply as the FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Federal University Kashere which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the FUKASHERE Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is FUKASHERE Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
- 2 When is FUKASHERE Post UTME Form Released Date?
- 3 Does FUKASHERE Write Post UTME?
- 4 FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
- 5 What is the FUKASHERE Cut-Off Mark?
- 6 Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
- 7 Can I register if I didn’t choose FUKASHERE as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
- 8 Can I apply for Direct Entry at FUKASHERE ?
- 9 FUKASHERE Admission Requirements
- 10 How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- 11 When is the Registration Closing Date?
Is FUKASHERE Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The FUKASHERE Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is FUKASHERE Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the FUKASHERE Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does FUKASHERE Write Post UTME?
NO! Federal University Kashere will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is FUKASHERE Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the FUKASHERE Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on FUKASHERE cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose FUKASHERE as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Federal University Kashere must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Federal University Kashere on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at FUKASHERE ?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
FUKASHERE Admission Requirements
Candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2023 UTME and scored a minimum of 150 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non-refundable screening fee in favour of the Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill in the details as displayed
- If admitted, candidates are to submit the evidence of payment to the Bursary and their Departments for verification before proceeding with registration.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their *0* LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Federal University Kashere Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.