If you wish to study at Federal University Dutsin-Ma, it’s time to apply as the FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Federal University Dutsin-Ma which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the FUDMA Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is FUDMA Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
- 2 When is FUDMA Post UTME Form Released Date?
- 3 Does FUDMA Write Post UTME?
- 4 FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
- 5 What is the FUDMA Cut-Off Mark?
- 6 Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
- 7 Can I register if I didn’t choose FUDMA as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
- 8 Can I apply for Direct Entry at FUDMA?
- 9 FUDMA Admission Requirements
- 10 How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- 11 When is the Registration Closing Date?
Is FUDMA Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The FUDMA Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is FUDMA Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the FUDMA Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does FUDMA Write Post UTME?
NO! Federal University Dutsin-Ma will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is FUDMA Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the FUDMA Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on FUDMA cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose FUDMA as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Federal University Dutsin-Ma must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Federal University Dutsin-Ma on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at FUDMA?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
FUDMA Admission Requirements
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 130 in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in their chosen course of study except the following whose minimum Cut-off Points are 150 viz:
- All courses in the Faculty of Health Science
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
- All courses in the Faculty of Engineering
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post-UTME screening.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
Registration period: 1st November 2023 – Thursday, 18th November 2023
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Federal University Dutsin-Ma Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.