Fikile Majola Biography, Age, Career & Net Worth. Fikile Majola (born 1964) is a South African politician who currently serves as the Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry.
Table of Contents
Fikile Majola Age
He was born in 1964. Majola is 57 years old as of 2021.
Fikile Majola Career
In the 1980s, he worked in the youth and UDF systems in the then-Southern Transvaal region, where he was instrumental in the ANC and SACP’s re-establishment.
In 1990, he became the Vaal Branch’s organiser for NEHAWU. In 1992, he was elected as the Regional Secretary of the NEHAWU Western Transvaal.
In 1994, he served as NEHAWU’s Assistant General Secretary on an interim basis before being elected to the position in 1995. After being elected at the Durban congress in 1998, he became General Secretary. In 2001, 2004, and 2007, he was re-elected to this seat.
- Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry at National Executive (Executive) since 29th May 2019
- Member at National Assembly (Parliament) since 22nd May 2019
- Member at African National Congress (ANC) (Party)
- 93rd Candidate at African National Congress National Election List 2019 (Election List) from 23rd April 2019 until 8th May 2019
- Member at Portfolio Committee on Economic Development (National Assembly Committees) from 20th June 2014 until 7th May 2019
- Chairperson at Portfolio Committee on Energy (National Assembly Committees) from 20th June 2014 until 7th May 2019
- Member at National Assembly (Parliament) from 21st May 2014 until 7th May 2019
- Member-elect at National Assembly (Parliament) from 16th May 2014 until 21st May 2014
- 85th Candidate at African National Congress National Election List 2014 (Election List) from 22nd April 2014 until 7th May 2014
Fikile Majola Net Worth
Majola has an estimated net worth of $300 000 which he has earned from his career.
- 082 455 1751
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: