If you wish to study at Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda, it’s time to apply as the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Write Post UTME?
NO! Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Admission Requirements
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the 2023 UTME Examinations, chose Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as his/her first or second choice and must have scored an aggregate of 120 points and above.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five ( 5 ) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination ( SSCE ) conducted by the West African Examinations Council WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel and click on Apply for Admission, -> Start Application and fill all requirement, click submit button to process payment via master card, visa card, pos etc. To make payment using your generated RRR return to Student Portal and click Re-print RRR to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR) and go to any commercial bank branch nation wide to make your payment.
- After making the payment, return to the website www.fedponam.edu.ng click on Student Portal and click Continue Application enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number that you have used, to validate your payment. After which you can create your User Name and password. To complete your application form, fill in the personal data form, qualification, course selection etc.
- Review your forms to ensure accuracy of all the Information you have provided. Click on Submit to complete the application process.
- Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
- When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or email address you provided, to check your admission status through your account.
- Visit the web site www.fedponam.edu.ng and print your provisional offer of admission. Click Student Registration from the Student Portal to continue with your registration after making Registration Payment.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.