If you wish to study at Federal Polytechnic Damaturu, it’s time to apply as the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Federal Polytechnic Damaturu which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Write Post UTME?
NO! Federal Polytechnic Damaturu will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Federal Polytechnic Damaturu cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Federal Polytechnic Damaturu as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Federal Polytechnic Damaturu must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Federal Polytechnic Damaturu on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Federal Polytechnic Damaturu?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Damaturu website to complete the online application form after making payment
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Plese note that HND applicants must have their JAMB details ready, IT IS COMPULSORY.
- Visit the federal polytechnic Damaturu admission portal via https://fedpodam.edu.ng/
- Click here to Buy your Application Form
- Provide your personal data and choice of programme you want to apply for
- Choice Payment Option either Bank Branch or With Debit card
- After you make your Application Fee Payment Use your Application ID as your username and app is your password to login
- After you login Click My Profile on the Applicant’s Dashboard to complete your Application
- After you completed your profile Click on Print Application Slip and print it out.
- Wait to hear your admission status from The Federal Polytechnic Damaturu through your Phone Number, E-mail provided during your profile or Log in with your Application ID as your username and password: app to check the Admission status.
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Damaturu Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.