If you wish to study at Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba, it’s time to apply as the FCET Asaba Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the FCET Asaba Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is FCET Asaba Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The FCET Asaba Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is FCET Asaba Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the FCET Asaba Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does FCET Asaba Write Post UTME?
NO! Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
FCET Asaba Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is FCET Asaba Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the FCET Asaba Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on FCET Asaba cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose FCET Asaba as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at FCET Asaba?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
FCET Asaba Admission Requirements
Students seeking admission into the NCE full-time programme sshould possess any of the following qualifications:
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or NECO with passes in 5 subjects including English Language, and Mathematics three of which must be at credit level at the same sitting or four credits at two sittings. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course. Credits in English is required.
- A Grade II teacher’s certificate (TCII) with credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course. Credit/merit in English Language is required.
- For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education, R.S.A or city and guilds intermediate certificate with Federal Craft Training Certificate with credit/merit in at least four subject, are acceptable qualifications.
- Associateship Certificate in education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad may be accepted for admission purposes.
- Successful candidates in the Pre-NCE final examination and MPCE examination also qualify for admission.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for direct admission must enroll for and write the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB.
How to Apply for FCET Asaba Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Interested candidates are to pay N2,000.00 only at the Bank through Bursary office and come to the Admission office with the blue receipt for collection of the admission form.
Completed admission forms should be returned to the Deputy Registrar (Admissions), Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba, not later than 31 January 2021.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.