If you wish to study at Federal College of Education Okene, it’s time to apply as the FCE Okene Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Federal College of Education Okene which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the FCE Okene Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is FCE Okene Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The FCE Okene Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is FCE Okene Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the FCE Okene Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does FCE Okene Write Post UTME?
NO! Federal College of Education Okene will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
FCE Okene Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is FCE Okene Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the FCE Okene Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on FCE Okene cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose FCE Okene as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Federal College of Education Okene must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Federal College of Education Okene on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at FCE Okene?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
FCE Okene Admission Requirements
- Candidates for the four-year full-time programme must have scored the JAMB prescribed cut-off mark of 120 in the 2023 UTME. The UTME subjects must be relevant to the choice of course of study.
- Candidates must be holders of WASC, SSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent with CREDIT passes in FIVE subjects at one sitting or in SIX subjects at two sittings including Mathematics, English Language and the teaching subjects.
- It should be noted that the College may, in addition to all of the above, administer its own elimination tests and interviews for some or all courses.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enrol for, and write the selection examination organized and accredited by a body such as JAMB.
How to Apply for FCE Okene Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Interested applicants must pay the application fee of N2000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click the application and then select your category, i.e. PCE Screening 2023/2024.
- Fill the form and make online payment of the application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.Note:(a) all candidates must supply their JAMB Registration Numbers/slip.(b) It is compulsory for all UTME candidates to indicate their UTME Subjects and Scores in their appropriate places.(c) Candidates are advised to supply their personal and functional phone numbers and email addresses. (they will be used for subsequent correspondence)
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Note that the closing date for all applications is on June 30, 2023.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Federal College of Education Okene Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.