If you wish to study at Elizade University, it’s time to apply as the Elizade University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Elizade University which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Elizade University Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is Elizade University Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Elizade University Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Elizade University Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Elizade University Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Elizade University Write Post UTME?
NO! Elizade University will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Elizade University Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Elizade University Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Elizade University Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Elizade University cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Elizade University as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Elizade University must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Elizade University on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Elizade University?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Elizade University Admission Requirements
Ordinary level Requirements
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Attempt of UTME
- All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2022 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:
- 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
- Diploma from other recognized Universities.
University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
- Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2022/2023 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
How to Apply for Elizade University Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Visit any branch of Elizade Nigeria Ltd offices in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Uyo, Umuahia and Asaba and pick up our application form for the sum of N5,500 (Five thousand five hundred naira only) payable into any of the University accounts below:
- Polaris Bank-1771350094,
- Wema Bank 0122129191,
The application can also be completed online on the University website www.elizadeuniversity.edu.ng
Students who are for any reason unable to complete the online application may opt to download the (pdf) application form, fill it and send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
- Oxbridge tutorial college, 49, Sobo Arobiadu Street GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Elizade Nigeria ltd, plot 114, trama anodi Industrial Layout, Opposite African OilField service, port-Harcourt, River State.
- Elizade Nigeria Ltd, Plot 17, IBB WAy, opposite Nigerian Christain, Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
- Elizade towere plot 596, Celestial Zone, AO, Independent avenue, Opposite Bolingo Hotel, Central District Area, Abuja.
For more information on admission requirements or enquiries, call 08101563682, 08158355812, 07083611621, 08165744490
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Elizade University Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.