The Durban University of Technology, DUT online applications 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution.
With approximately 33 000 students, the Durban University of Technology (DUT) is the first choice for higher education in KwaZulu-Natal. Apply to study at DUT in 2022 now.
DUT is dedicated to intellectual evolution. Durban University of Technology is a technical university which offers many different departments as well as short courses.
Planning a successful career at DUT does not have to be a vague dream. Prospective students can make it a reality.
Table of Contents
- Faculty of Accounting and Informatics: Auditing and Taxation, Finance and Information Management (Midlands), Financial Accounting, Information and Corporate Management, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Accounting
- Faculty of Applied Sciences: Biotechnology and Food Technology, Chemistry, Clothing and Textile Studies, Food and Nutrition Consumer Sciences, Horticulture, Maritime Studies, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Sport Studies, Short Courses
- Faculty of Arts and Design: Drama & Production Studies, Fashion and Textiles, Fine Art and Jewellery Design, Media, Language and Communication, Education, School of Education, Adult and Community Education Unit, Video Technology, Visual Communication, Short Courses
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment: Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Geomatics (Durban), Civil Engineering (Midlands), Construction Management and Quantity Surveying, DCT-REES, Electrical Power Engineering, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Town and Regional Planning, Urban Futures Centre
- Faculty of Health Sciences: Basic Medical Sciences Department, Biomedical and Clinical Technology, Chiropractic, Community Health Studies, Dental Sciences, Emergency Medical Care and Rescue, Homoeopathy, Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics, Nursing, Radiography, Somatology, Short Courses
- Faculty of Management Sciences: Applied Law, Business Studies Unit, Ecotourism, Entrepreneurial Studies and Management, Hospitality and Tourism, Human Resources Management, Marketing and Retail, Operations and Quality Management, Public Management and Economics, Public Relations Management, Short Courses, Wholesale & Retail Leadership Chair
Full Details – List of Courses Offered at Durban University of Technology
- Steve Biko Campus
- ML Sultan Campus
- City Campus (Durban)
- Indumiso Campus
- Riverside Campus (Pietermaritzburg)
The application form must reach the CAO office before the closing date of 30 September for Diploma & Degree programmes and 30 November for Higher Certificate programmes.
Please refer to specific programmes for relevant closing dates, as some programmes close earlier than 30 September.
Important Related Information:
How To Apply
- Apply online at the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- Please complete the CAO application form
- Attach the following documents
- Certified copy of your identity document
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate (June/ Trial report if you have not written your final examination)
- Include the appropriate application fee of R245 (SA Citizen) / R300 (International applicants)
- Bank Details For EFT
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Account No: 050505416
- Branch Name: ABC Durban
- Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
- Customer ID: 026Z
- Reference: Student Number
- Copy of deposit slip/EFT/internet advice can be faxed to the finance dept at 031-3735440 or 031-3732653
- Should you be making a bulk deposit (for more than one student), please send the payment breakdown in order to allocate to the respective students
- Bank Details For EFT
We recommend you download the Durban University of Technology DUT Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
DUT Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Got any question or correction regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: