Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary Programme.
This article covers the Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET)
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Email Application Method or Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET), Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary 2022.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies in ANY field (entry level/ first time study module/ undergraduate).
The CRET bursary aims to provide funding to students who may otherwise be overlooked by other bursary programmes – the programme considers the holistic needs of candidates, their potential, and student who with enough support, nurturing and mentoring, will become leaders of the future.
The bursary may provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, books and other learning materials, accommodation, meals, and a small living stipend (where motivated). The total value of the bursary is dependent on the specific need of the student, and is aimed at covering essential expenses. The bursary is capped at a certain value, which will be discussed with the student before the Bursary Agreement is signed.
The bursary is awarded for 1 academic year at a time and will be renewable based on certain criteria (including academic results, commitment to the programme, communication policies and other criteria to be discussed with successful recipients).
Bursary recipients are NOT required to work back/ pay back the bursary after graduation, however they will be expected to “pay it forward” by helping fellow members of their community.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have a valid South African ID number
- You must be between 16 and 27 years old
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards any entry level or first time study module/ undergraduate qualification
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification that is NOT longer than 5 years
- You may be in any year of study may apply)
- You must be studying or have applied to study at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa (University, University of Technology, TVET College or CET (skills development) College)
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have a strong communication skills
- You must have strong leadership and empathetic skills
- You must have high values
- You must be in financial need, with a total household income of NOT more than R650 000 per annum
- Preference will be given to students pursuing studies in essential and scarce skills fields, as determined by the Department of Labour, various SETAs, and other labour and economic advisors
How to Apply for Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Applications must be submitted online at:
Applicants are required to Register an Account before they can Login and apply.
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary Closing Date is [31 October 2022]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.