If you wish to study at Crescent University, Abeokuta, it’s time to apply as the CUAB Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Crescent University, Abeokuta which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the CUAB Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is CUAB Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The CUAB Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is CUAB Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the CUAB Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does CUAB Write Post UTME?
NO! Crescent University, Abeokuta will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
CUAB Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is CUAB Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the CUAB Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on CUAB cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose CUAB as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Crescent University, Abeokuta must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Crescent University, Abeokuta on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at CUAB?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
CUAB Admission Requirements
- Interested candidate are expected to obtain UTME form for that year and score a minimum of 160 marks.
- Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department.
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
- Pass interview conducted by the University.
How to Apply for CUAB Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Prospective candidates should note the following:
- those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply
- Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. But must do change of institution to Crescent as first choice at any CBT centre.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Crescent University, Abeokuta Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.