If you wish to study at College of Education katsina-Ala , it’s time to apply as the College of Education katsina-Ala Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The College of Education katsina-Ala which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the College of Education katsina-Ala Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is College of Education katsina-Ala Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The College of Education katsina-Ala Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is College of Education katsina-Ala Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the College of Education katsina-Ala Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does College of Education katsina-Ala Write Post UTME?
NO! College of Education katsina-Ala will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
College of Education katsina-Ala Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is College of Education katsina-Ala Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the College of Education katsina-Ala Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on College of Education katsina-Ala cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose College of Education katsina-Ala as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! College of Education katsina-Ala must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to College of Education katsina-Ala on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at College of Education katsina-Ala ?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
College of Education katsina-Ala Admission Requirements
- Competitors who participated in the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Competitors who participated in the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored 180 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Competitors should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
N/B: Change of institution to College of Education, Katsina-Ala through JAMB is necessary for those candidates that did not choose the College as first choice.
How to Apply for College of Education katsina-Ala Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise using the below-listed procedure:
- Fill the form (all structure fields are required). Guarantee to give a legitimate Email and secret word you can undoubtedly recall.
- Snap on Submit (Your profile will be made and you will be diverted to a login page
- Enter your email in the “Username” box and info the secret phrase you used to make your profile. Snap on “Login” to continue
- Snap on “Pay your Screening expense” button (An receipt will be produced)
- Write The Invoice Number at the highest point of the teller
- After installment, check the teller and Email it to [email protected] for installment affirmation
- When your installment is affirmed, you will be seen to continue in finishing your enrollment systems
- Return to the College Portal to affirm your installment and complete the Registration Form.
- On fruitful enlistment, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2021/2022 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The College of Education katsina-Ala Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.