If you wish to study at Chrisland University, it’s time to apply as the Chrisland University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Chrisland University which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Chrisland University Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is Chrisland University Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Chrisland University Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Chrisland University Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Chrisland University Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Chrisland University Write Post UTME?
NO! Chrisland University will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Chrisland University Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Chrisland University Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Chrisland University Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Chrisland University cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Chrisland University as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Chrisland University must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Chrisland University on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Chrisland University?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Chrisland University Admission Requirements
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How to Apply for Chrisland University Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
To successfully apply for the form via CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1 – Click on the application portal link
Step 2 – Enter your email address
Step 3 – You will be required to pay a processing fee of five thousand naira only (N5,000)
Step 4 – Click on the MAKE PAYMENT button
Step 5 – Upon confirmation of payment, you are to start filling the application form
Step 6 – Fill all your correct bio data before submission.
General Post UTME/DE Instructions
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50KB.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O’level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is on the 17th of August 2023.
Click HERE to start your application
The above are the university’s approved steps in applying for CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Has have gained from this post? If YES, please share via FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or TWITTER icons as seen below for the benefits of others. Also, you could also subscribe to this log to start receiving email alerts for fresh posts.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Chrisland University Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.