If you wish to study at Bingham University, it’s time to apply as the Bingham University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Bingham University which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Bingham University Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is Bingham University Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Bingham University Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Bingham University Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Bingham University Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Bingham University Write Post UTME?
NO! Bingham University will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Bingham University Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Bingham University Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Bingham University Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Bingham University cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Bingham University as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Bingham University must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Bingham University on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Bingham University?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Bingham University Admission Requirements
All candidates must have taken the 2023/2024 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 150. The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Visit the application portal at https://binghamuni.edu.ng/mybhu/apply to apply when it becomes available.
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing an activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, login to the portal and use the “My Payments” menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita” button after which a payment slip of N2000 will be generated.
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction or the applicant can just pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible to them where they are required to fill and submit the forms using the “Form submission” button.
- Print and submit the filled forms to the University’s Admissions Office on or before the day of the screening.
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official university’s website: https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng.
For complaints, send email to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details. Teller No. First name, last name, amount, your phone number and the details of the problem(s) encountered.
For further enquiries, please call: 09063414541, 08162288642, 07064483649,
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Bingham University Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.