If you wish to study at Benue State University, it’s time to apply as the BSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Benue State University which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the BSU Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is BSU Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The BSU Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is BSU Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the BSU Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does BSU Write Post UTME?
NO! Benue State University will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
BSU Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is BSU Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the BSU Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on BSU cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose BSU as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Benue State University must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Benue State University on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at BSU ?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
BSU Admission Requirements
- All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University.
- Candidates must obtain 5 O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
Note: All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences. Also, candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply for BSU Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Candidates shall be required to Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either:
I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Access Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First City Monument Bank Limited,
- Citibank Nigeria Limited,
- Heritage Banking Company Limited,
- Keystone Bank Limited,
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc,
- Standard Chartered,
- Wema Bank Plc,
- Providus Bank Limited,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- ECO Bank Plc,
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
- Sterling Bank Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- United Bank for Africa Plc,
- Unity Bank Plc,
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Polaris Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post Utme/De link” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
BSU Post UTME Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of completed application forms is not yet available.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Benue State University Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.