If you wish to study at Bauchi State University Gadau, it’s time to apply as the BASUG Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Bauchi State University Gadau which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the BASUG Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is BASUG Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The BASUG Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is BASUG Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the BASUG Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does BASUG Write Post UTME?
NO! Bauchi State University Gadau will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is BASUG Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the BASUG Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on BASUG cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose BASUG as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Bauchi State University Gadau must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Bauchi State University Gadau on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at BASUG ?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
BASUG Admission Requirements
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in the 2021 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2022 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
All candidates who are awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate clearly AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates are to make available such results once the Examination bodies release them.
How to Apply for BASUG Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Create an account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
- Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to visit the campuses physically
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Bauchi State University Gadau Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.