If you wish to study at Ave Maria University Piyanko, it’s time to apply as the Ave Maria University Piyanko Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Ave Maria University Piyanko which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Ave Maria University Piyanko Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is Ave Maria University Piyanko Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Ave Maria University Piyanko Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Ave Maria University Piyanko Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Ave Maria University Piyanko Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Ave Maria University Piyanko Write Post UTME?
NO! Ave Maria University Piyanko will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Ave Maria University Piyanko Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Ave Maria University Piyanko Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Ave Maria University Piyanko Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Ave Maria University Piyanko cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Ave Maria University Piyanko as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Ave Maria University Piyanko must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Ave Maria University Piyanko on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Ave Maria University Piyanko?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Ave Maria University Piyanko Admission Requirements
- Prospective candidates with 2023/2024 UTME results are eligible to apply. The minimum qualification for Degree programs is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits, including English and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Prospective candidates whose UTME choice is not Ave Maria University are also eligible to apply, but must change their UTME choice to Ave Maria University through JAMB after being offered admission.
- Candidates who are awaiting the results of this year’s WEAC and NECO may also apply.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Prospective candidates for Direct Entry admission must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O’Level Credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings and an A’Level result (JAMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels Results).
How to Apply for Ave Maria University Piyanko Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
AMU Post UTME Screening Requirements:
- Printed hard copy of Admission Form;
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment form ;
- Character Assessment Form;
- Applicant’s Confidential Report;
- Guidance and Counselling Form;
- WAEC & NECO results if available.
Items ii-v must be downloaded from the University website, completed, and presented during the Post-UTME screening at the University Permanent Site.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Ave Maria University Piyanko Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.