If you wish to study at Adamawa State Polytechnic, it’s time to apply as the Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Adamawa State Polytechnic which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Adamawa State Polytechnic Write Post UTME?
NO! Adamawa State Polytechnic will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Adamawa State Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Adamawa State Polytechnic cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Adamawa State Polytechnic as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Adamawa State Polytechnic must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Adamawa State Polytechnic on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Adamawa State Polytechnic?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Adamawa State Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola Admission Eligibility.
- Candidates who scored 120 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola as first choice.
The minimum entry requirement into National Diploma Programmes in any of the following:
- SSCE/GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme at not more than two sittings”
- Five credit level passes in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized preliminary ND course offered in a Polytechnic or Similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
- The National Technical Certificates (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC) or National Vocational Certificate (NVC) final with Credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme.
- In addition to 1 – 3 above, candidates must obtain a satisfactory score in the JAMB – MPCE Examination which is conducted annually.
- A holder of the Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) may be given advanced placement in the ND Programme provided the candidate has also met the minimum entry requirements into the ND Programme and obtained a minimum of credit level grades in the ANTC Examinations.
Applicants for Technology Programmes
- All candidates applying for Science and Technology Programme must possess a credit level pass in Mathematics and at least a pass in English Language. Exceptions are:- Art and Design in which a credit level pass is required in English Language (not Literature in English).
Applicants for Business Studies Programmes:
- Candidates should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Adamawa State Polytechnic Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.