If you wish to study at Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, it’s time to apply as the AGP Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Abdu Gusau Polytechnic which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the AGP Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is AGP Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The AGP Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is AGP Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the AGP Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does AGP Write Post UTME?
NO! Abdu Gusau Polytechnic will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
AGP Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is AGP Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the AGP Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on AGP cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose AGP as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Abdu Gusau Polytechnic must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Abdu Gusau Polytechnic on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at AGP?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
AGP Admission Requirements
- PRE-ND programmes, candidates should obtain at least four (4) passes in relevant areas including English and Mathematics. The courses offered are:- PRE-ND Business, PRE-ND OTM, PRE-ND Science, PRE-ND Finance, PRE-ND Engineering.
- ND programmes, candidate must have at least five (5) credits in GCE O’level or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings. They should also obtain JAMB scores with aggregate minimum points.The courses offered are:- ND Business, ND Office Technology Management, ND Mass Communication, ND Banking& Finance, ND Accounting, ND Science Laborotary Technology, ND Computer Science, ND Computer Engineering, Statistics, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering,ND Civil Engineering, ND Building engineering, ND Quantity survey, ND Electrical Engineering, ND Mechatronic, ND Library Science, Diploma In Civil Law, Diploma in Sharia & Civil Law.
- HND programmes, candidate should obtain the above requirements plus a National Diploma Certificate.The courses offered are:- HND Business,HNDOfficeTechnologyManagement, HND Accounting, Applied Science:(HND Microbiology, HND Biochemistry, HND Environmental, HND PHYSICS),HND Computer Science, HND Statistics, Higher Diploma in Arabic and Islamic Sharia.
How to Apply for AGP Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Visit the Abdu Gusau portal via http://abdugusaupolymafara.com.ng/
- Click on Apply for admission By the right hand side of the screen
- Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER# printed on the payment Receipt you obtained from the bank in the box provided
- Click on VERIFY to verify your payment
- If your Payment is successfully verified, You will AUTOMATICALLY be logged into your account
- Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION to load your BIODATA FORM
- Fill-in the form displayed and click on SAVE BIODATA
- Click on SCHOOL/INSTITUTION at the top of the form
- Fill-in the form displayed and click on SAVE SCHOOLS
- Click on NEXT OF KIN/SPONSOR at the top of the form
- Fill-in the form and click on SAVE RELATIONS
- Click on UPLOAD IMAGE at the top of the form
- Select and upload your scanned passport photograph and click on SAVE IMAGE
- Click on PRINT MY FORM at the top of the form
- Print a copy of the FORM and keep for a record
- Make sure that you print a copy of your form as without doing so, your application will remain incomplete
- The RECEIPT NUMBER# Provided on the PAYMENT RECEIPT You obtained from the bank will be your USERNAME and PASSWORD (You can change your PASSWORD when you logged in)
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.